Good afternoon! I was nominated to participate in the Vogue 73 Questions challenge by Charli Dee (https://lifewithcharli.home.blog/). To be honest, I wasn’t even aware of this, but decided to it just for fun!
If you don’t read, I won’t be offende at all, but the answers might shock you! (Not really).
Also, here are my nominations for it (if they wish to do it):
Elizabeth ( https://poetkisses.blog/ )
Shantanu Baruah ( https://afflatuz.com/ )
Tinka ( https://littletinkablee.com/ )
1.What’s your usual Starbucks order?
I can’t remember the last time I was even in a Starbucks.
- What does your workstation look like?
My workspace looks like a giant mess, but it’s organized! Two screens and a corkboard keep me on point, usually!
- Favorite food?
- Favorite author?
Reading J.K. Rowling, P.C. and Kristen Cast, W. Michael Gear and Kathleen O’Neal Gear, Patrick Rothfuss, Cassandre Clare, Stieg Larsson, a few more…. LOL
- What do you think of open relationships?
My husband and I are happy in our monogamous marriage, but I don’t judge those who have them!
- What is your favorite video game?
Assasin’s Creed (mainly the Ezio chronicles).
- Guilty pleasure treat?
- Favorite movie?
I have too many for this!
- Favorite book?
I don’t have one… I reread any book I enjoy a ridiculous amount!
- Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter, but I post occasionally to Instagram.
- Desktop or laptop?
Desktop. My laptop was designed by the Devil to plague me in every way!
- Best advice you’ve ever received?
Focus on your goals and fight for them. Don’t let yourself give up. (The wordier version of what my hubby says to me)!
- What project are you working on right now?
My WIP novel. Editing it for the most part, but I have in and outdoor projects I try and tackle too!
- Favorite color?
- Did you get good grades in school?
In History and English. Plus Guitar. Only ‘cause I tried in those courses.
- Dream job?
Writer/Poet/Blogger and mother.
- Play any sports?
No. I used to and miss playing dearly!
- Do you have a degree?
I do and it was probably the worst four years of my life trying to get it.
- What is your favorite kind of blog post?
Any that are creative and artistic or relatable.
- What do you like to collect?
Lego, Cherished Teddies, Movies and books (which I should start reading more).
- Describe yourself in three words?
Crazy, Honest, and Hard-Working.
- If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
Elliot Moose… Long Story. XD
- Who was the last person you DMed?
No one, really. I communicate openly through tweets normally.
- What’s on top of your wish list right now?
Finishing my book and getting it published. Sometimes finding a bigger house so we can actually display our collections and having a family seem to beat it for a little bit.
- Sorting house?
- How many tattoos do you have?
One. It’s a butterly – Red Spotted Purple Butterfly (and yes, it looks blue).
- What are you most grateful for this year?
I’m grateful for my husband and his constant support. He keeps me on point and motivates me.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Best thing? It’s a tie. I’ve gotten editing done on my book and my relationship with my sister has improved.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Managed to do yoga for another day in a row and check off an outdoor project!
- What’s the best thing ever?
Writing and seeing its impact on others.
- Favorite season?
Fall/Winter. I love the colder months. Plus, I don’t have to mow the lawn every week!
- Favorite holiday?
Hallowe’en. Costumes and candy are where it’s at! I also get to spend time with my nieces and nephews!
- What fictional character do you relate to most?
I don’t know… I think every character I’ve met has something I relate to and something I wish I had.
- Do you like surprises?
No. Unless they’re for other people!
- What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
My friends planned a surprise party for my 18th birthday. It was pretty fun aside from the fact that I had wanted to go to the Spoken Poetry Contest and was unable to.
- Which surprise made you cry?
After my grandmother’s death, I was given a gold angel necklace and it was the last Christmas gift I ever got from her. My sister and I have matching necklaces as a result and we never expected it. My angel is only worn when I need her around more than normal.
- What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
I once wrote a love letter to my husband and picked up things to go with it. We’d had a big fight and it mended the fences. He got to see and hear how much I loved him.
- Do you like muffins?
Yes. I love to bake zucchini chocolate chip muffins with zucchini from our vegetable garden.
- Do you cook often?
Yes, almost everyday.
- What’s your favorite dessert?
Anything I bake. 😛
- Is there a dessert you don’t like?
The majority of pies and anything with raisins or nuts in them usually.
- Cake or pie?
Cake unless there’s coconut cream pie…
- What’s your least favorite food?
Bananas and watermelons. I physically cannot eat them without gagging.
- What’s your favorite condiment?
- It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
- If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
There is nothing I consider myself remotely capable of teaching.
- Best animated film?
Spirited Away has a special spot in my heart. After that is pretty much every Disney movie created.
- What has a guy done or said to impress you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Most of the men in my life aim for insults and jokes rather than nice things. My brother impressed me once by giving me a hug and a thank you unprompted. My dad impressed me by reading my book in a week and getting a version printed and bound for me (it made me cry). My husband impresses me when he picks up something that made him think of me, or notices something I’ve done and thanks me without prompting.
- Best thing to do on a first date?
Coffee date at Timmies that lasts 5 hours, because your silliness just makes each other laugh (The first date I had with my husband <3).
- Worst thing to do on a first date?
Refusing to go to the bathroom because you don’t want to break the atmosphere (also my first date with my husband).
- Whats the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use?
I legitimately have no idea. Too many of them are hysterical.
- Best comic book character?
- Name 3 things that can always be found in your purse?
USBs, toilet paper, and paper towel. XD
- Favorite drink?
- If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
No one. I wouldn’t do that character justice.
- Kittens or puppies?
Puppies. Kittens grow up into little assholes that stab you with their needle nails and HAVE to sleep ONTOP of you.
- Favorite Sushi roll?
I don’t like sushi. At all.
- What lipstick do you use?
- What foundation do you use?
- Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry with a toweled touch.
- Who is your fashion icon?
- Favorite Disney Character?
Elsa. I can support a chick taking the time to tackle her own shit and fears, and not cause there’s a man involved.
- What are you doing tomorrow?
Hopefully edit my book and go to a football game in the evening.
- Movie you laughed the hardest through?
\ Not a movie per se, but Russel Howard’s Recalibrate had me worried I was going to pee myself!
- Movie that made you cry?
Anyone where an animal dies or a character I love dies.
- If you could sing a duet with anybody who would you choose?
No one. My sister is a music major and she keeps me informed of my frequent mistakes. XD
- If your life was a song what would the title be?
I haven’t the slightest idea, to be honest…
- What is your favorite animal?
Foxes and Wolves. I’m a canine lover, for sure! And yes I know Foxes aren’t strictly canines.
- Favorite Illustrator?
- The person you want to have coffee with?
I don’t drink coffee, but I’ll have a hot chocolate or herbal tea with family and friends.
- What country would you like to visit?
Italy, Poland, Scotland. Not sure if that’ll ever happen though.
- Best way to decompress?
Depends. Watching stand-up comedies, playing video games, or marking something off the list all work for me.