Today, I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award, and that blew me away! I couldn’t believe it, and it gives me a chance to thank some great followers.
Thank you, Charli Dee ( https://lifewithcharli.home.blog/ ) for nominating me! I really appreciate it, and love the support you’ve given me! Your blog has been awesome to follow with the different things you talk about, and I always look forward to your posts.
Now about the Blogger Recognition Award:
The Blogger Recognition Award is an online award given by bloggers to other bloggers. It is a way to recognize the work of other bloggers, and award them for the work they put into putting out blog posts. It is definitely hard work, so I’m very honored to be receiving this award!
- Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
How My Blog Started
Kem’s Journey started out as a way to motivate me to keep writing, and it has helped immensely in that regard. It doesn’t hurt that I am building a following, and this blog encouraged me to explore other social media platforms like Twitter (@KEMwriting). There are so many amazing people out there who ask great questions, provide informing answers, and offer support on bad days. My blog may have started out in one place, but it has taken me to others on the way!
While I keep working away on my book, I post my other attempts in the realm of writing. I have enjoyed writing and reading since I was a child, and I wish I had of kept at it instead of waiting to pick it back up! I now call myself a writer (regardless of not being published), and it is going to stay that way!
Advice to New Bloggers
I’m not sure I am really qualified to give advice in this regard as I’m pretty much winging it. I guess I’ll make an attempt.
- Take the time to read other people’s blogs and comment when you can. Some of these connections will be genuine and worth the world. Bloggers should support each other when able, and you’ll need it at the end of the day, too.
- Find your voice, your reason, your meaning, and talk about it! You’ll stray every now and then, and that’s fine! Just remember your blog is about you and your PASSION so embrace it, and talk about it!
- Make the time for your blog now, because you will regret it later if you don’t! I try and post something every day, but there are times when I don’t. You got to get back up, though, and write that post.
- Weronika Donovan – https://painted-poems.blog/
- Buddhadosha – https://dkflosi.wordpress.com/
- Ilona Pulianauskaite – https://easydiet.blog/
- Cristian Mihai – https://cristianmihai.net/ and/or https://artofblogging.net/
- Peter Edwards – https://littlefears.co.uk/
- Luna – https://lunatheblog.com/
- A Collective of Individuals – https://pointlessoverthinking.com/
- Elizabeth Ramadi – https://poetkisses.blog/
- CJ Porter – https://potheadtoprovidence.com/
- Frank Solanki – https://franksolanki.com/